Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

67 of 1001 Albums: The Beach Boys' Pet Sounds


   The Beach Boys are always a relief to know I'll be listening to. It's not like their music is incredibly luring, but it has a catchiness to it that you can't deny. So when I found today that it would be The Beach Boys I knew regardless of whether this was worse or better than the last album I would still like it. It keeps me in touch with the 50s sound that I'm actually beginning to miss.
  As always The Beach Boys have some songs that will make you want to dance, and others that will make you wish you were in love. The sounds are good, and probably what is best is that they keep true to a consistent sound that we are familiar with them having after listening to the previous album. I'm still wondering where 'California Girls' is though?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...