Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2012

69 of 1001 Albums: The Byrds' Fifth Dimension


   I don't think I'll ever be a fan of The Byrds. I was hoping this album would change my mind about them since Tambourine Man didn't convince me they were my style of music. Instead I dreaded listening to them immediately after I realized this album would be no different. I actually listened to this album about an hour before going to bed, which was a terrible idea.
   I was already on the verge of needing sleep, and the sound of this album for someone reason further induces the feeling of sleep. I found myself battling away fatigue even more. Maybe it's the light singing voices, or steady guitar. Whatever it was I could not stay aware while listening to it. I hope tomorrow offers some more interesting music, because The Byrds just are cutting it for me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...