Pages

Monday, March 19, 2012

72 of 1001 Albums: The Rolling Stones' Aftermath


  I feel like The Rolling Stones is being shoved down my throat. This is like the third album I'm listening to from them, and my feelings about them are not changing. I don't enjoy their music. Probably the only song from the album that caught my attention was 'Doncha Bother Me'. It sounded unique, and used a variety of instruments that stood out to me.
  I think if The Rolling Stones can be credited with anything it's that they at least didn't sound like most the music of the 60s. Where the other sounds of Donovan, or Frank Zappa might start to blend, The Rolling Stones stay pretty true to the sounds of being pure rock n' roll regardless of whether you enjoy their music or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...