Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

73 of 1001 Albums: The Yardbirds' Self Titled

Perhaps, one of the most difficult albums to find so far, and I'm not even sure it goes under this name anymore, or if the list just listed it wrong. It seems to be found under Roger The Engineer. Anyways, I didn't have a problem with the album, and I really enjoyed their song 'Farewell'. I didn't find any other that caught my attention besides that one though.
I don't really know how to describe The Yardbirds though. They sounded good, but they aren't someone I would normally listen to, and sort of blend with other 60s music. I'm actually enjoying more of the jazz scene in the 60s than the majority of the rock scene. There is a lot of good folk in the 60s though.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...