Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

75 of 1001 Albums: Buffalo Springfield's Buffalo Springfield Again

  For some reason I kept reading Buffalo Springfield as Bruce Springsteen. It was the combination of B and S. Anyways, it's back to the 60s typical grind. I don't even think I could tell you a song on this album, and as most the things I've had to listen to in this decade I wasn't a huge fan. It has the nice Woodstock sound, and if that your thing you will love it.
  It seems like they would have gotten lost in the mound of other bands that sounded like this at the time, but they somehow got popular. Neil Young has stuck around though, but this doesn't make me very interested in his beginnings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...