Pages

Monday, April 23, 2012

107 of 1001 Albums: Blue Cheer's Vincebus Eruptum


  There is something very catchy about Blue Cheer, and there is also something very naughty about them too. I honestly wasn't expecting to enjoy their music, and walked out with another band to consider listening to. What I found odd was the amount of songs of this album, which was only six. Some of them were quite long, so I appreciated I didn't have to sit through too many. After the first two songs I found it difficult to get into the rest of the songs. They began sounding similar to each other after each listen.
  Overall, it's an enjoyable album. If you like 60s rock, then you'll enjoy this. I also like how I'm beginning to get a punk vibe from the albums. You can hear slowly progressing as we continue to near the 70s, which is quite awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...