Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

109 of 1001 Albums: Iron Butterfly's In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida


   I don't think I'll be listening to Iron Butterfly again. They aren't terrible, and the lead singer's voice is very catchy, but I didn't find anything about the music that I would return to again for another listen.  It is interesting music, but each song sounded the same to me. If you like 60s music this fits very well to the time though.  I think if I had listened to this album on another day I might have enjoyed it more, but it caught me on a bad day. 
  The positive is that this album was not too long, so I didn't have to sit through many songs. The title track does catch you, but that was about it. I have no idea what is up with the shorter albums lately, or the fact the music is going through a lull. Perhaps, tomorrow I will be given something that I enjoy again?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...