Pages

Saturday, April 7, 2012

91 of 1001 Albums: The Doors' Self Titled


  This list is on a roll! I was for some reason expecting The Doors to sound The Who, but they don't at all. I wasn't too much a fan of The Who, but The Doors are really good. It's a bit 60ish in some spots, but overall the sound is good, and the lead singer, Jim Morrison, has a great voice. I enjoyed almost all the songs on this album. 
  There were two songs I recognized already from the album, but hadn't ever given an actual listen. "Break On Through", and "Light My Fire" I'm sure are almost worldwide heard songs. The fact I've enjoyed the past few bands has revived my hope in this list. I think if it continues this way I'm going to have a lot of new bands to listen to. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...