Pages

Sunday, April 8, 2012

92 of 1001 Albums: The Electric Prunes' I Had Too Much To Dream Last Night


   If you haven't heard of The Electric Prunes then you need to get to wherever you can right now to check them out. I know this band was popular at one time, but I feel like they are the best undiscovered thing to the generation living today.  I'm probably feeling slightly more passionate about music than I usually do because I attended my first concert in a while. Being immersed back in music makes you appreciate it a lot more when you realize you're going about the huge task of listening to all these bands.
  The title track, "I Had Too Much To Dream Last Night" gets the album started off right. The best thing about this album is that every song sounds different. What I'm hearing in one song will not be what I'm hearing in the next. This is probably one of the few times that this has occurred. This is a great album though, and a definite recommend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...