Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Getting to Know the Blogger: Your Current Relationship


Currently, I am in a relationship with my boyfriend, Brandon. It's the first I've been able to openly talk about a relationship on the blog, and one I want to talk about. I'm quite happy though, I'm excited about the future, and that is what matters. I really haven't ever been so open, and trusting before with someone, so this is a first for me. Also, it seems like apart of this including how we met seems to make sense. Well we met on a dating site. Yes! You can actually meet people online, and it can work.


I also get take a bunch of lovely pictures with him, and I have to say it's some of my favorite photos I've taken especially in this session. The background just matched so well with the clothes! I like finally feeling accepted for who I am though, and hope to show him the same love and acceptance. He's also very handsome. I plan on this being my current, and future relationship, just with a more serious title.


2 comments:

  1. I never imagined that I could be so blessed before I met you. You are the blessing that has redefined my life! You have shown me such love and care that I can never comprehend or even begin to explain the joy you bring me. I never knew what true love looked like, never understood what it meant for a man to be called to love a woman as God loves the church, but now I do, all thanks to you, my beautiful love.

    Even now, I sometimes wonder if maybe this has all been some incredible dream that I have to wake up from. Am I really with someone, so wonderful, so beautiful, so loving, so caring, so thoughtful, so creative? You render me speechless daily. You take my breath away every time I see you. I thank God for you every day and I hope I never take this perfect blessing for granted. I love you with all my heart, Holly, the heart that was made to stay in your beautiful hands. You're the love of my life and I spend every second thinking of my future with you, my beautiful love. I love you so very much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one of the many amazing things you have wrote to me :) You are a better than imagined boyfriend! You always make me feel amazing. I love you so much!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...