Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Book Review: Amanda L. Davis' Precisely Terminated

  Precisely Terminated follows a new trend of showing the grim future, and hopefully one person who can save the people from what a new type of government is forcing it's people to live under. I think there is a reason are stories are shifting to more so ones like these, and it makes for an interesting read.
  Monica is the only known person who has been kept from being installed with a chip that allows the Cillianese to keep up with the people's every movement. Monica is given the task of rescuing the others since she can escape the scrutiny of being watched, and stop the control of the other people.
  Unlike other futuristic stories this is a bit brighter than others. The cover is deceptive in that fact, but it's true.  The lead character, Monica, is interesting, but the other characters aren't very stand out to me.  I thought the concept was also interesting, and it seemed to have a unique stride unlike others in it's genre.
  The only thing is the cover is terribly misleading. This story is not anyway near a horror story, and for some reason I got the feeling of zombies from looking at it, and it is nothing like that either. I also fell out of being interested in reading the story at certain points, but thankfully it is easy to keep up with so I was never extremely lost.
  I find this book interesting enough to recommend. The trailer for this book is also one of the best I've seen. They definitely did a good job with that. You can check out the book at Amazon.

This book was provided by Glass Road Public Relations in exchange for a review. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...