Pages

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Movie Review: Scream 4

  I have no idea why I haven't seen the first three Scream movies, but Scream 4 got me interested in watching them all.  The movie features a variety of known actors, and actresses. Sidney returns to town to promote her new book, and we are introduced to her niece, Sherrie.  After Sidney's arrival someone begins targeting her family, and Sherrie's group of friend to remember the anniversary of killer from previous movies. This movie features favorites from prior movies like Gale, and Dewey.
   This movie has a lot of twists, and I'll go ahead and say that I never was able to figure out who was causing all the chaos. I was shocked when the reveal happened. I can't compare this movie to prior movies since I haven't seen them though. From what I could tell the movie was enjoyable entertainment wise. It doesn't bring anything deep to the table, but it plays upon it's genre well.
   My one thing about the movie though is that it didn't end when it should have ended though. I won't spoil what I'm talking about. It seemed to be drawn out for some reason that I couldn't understand.
Overall the movie entertained me more than I thought it would. That's what I went to theater to see, and it delivered that. I even ended up being invested in the characters, and cheering for them to make it. Scream 4 is available for purchase today at Amazon and other retailers.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...